Where are you located? No address listed on your website.
- We are located in Sunnyvale, CA
Are you testing samples yourself, or outsourcing to a 3rd-party lab? I'm assuming the latter? If so, is it a CLIA-licensed lab? Where are they located?
- Outsource. Miami University. They are not CLIA certified.
How frequently do you allow for retesting? Is this included in the monthly fee?
- Our repair plan sends kits 4x a year and maintain 2x a year. Every 3 months and 6 months, respectively. The monthly subscription also includes our probiotics as well. The repair plan includes a 30 min monthly phone consult with a Ph.D on staff.
Based on results, are you delivering a customized probiotic blend, or does everyone get the same product?
- For now we are generic across the board. However, by Q3'17 we will have custom / personalized.
Where can I see a product label showing exact strains/amounts? Hopefully it's not "proprietary blend", since your website says your probiotics are patented
- DM your email and I'll send you our product label and certifications.
What is your roadmap/timing for developer/API access?
- We plan to launch this Q3 or Q4 next year. Depending on priorities.
Sorry for all of the questions, but before I send my DNA to anyone it's good to know more about who I would be sending it to. Thanks!
- No problem, thanks for asking them! Feel free to reach out if you had any other questions. My fault for reaching out late, for some reason I was temporarily put on hold...