Offering first month 50% off for microbiome testing

Hi QS Community,

I’m the CEO of Thryve and we are building a gut wellness test that is based off the microbiome. We also offer high-quality probiotics shipped monthly. I’ve been a big follower of the QS movement and believe the insights we discover will uncover insights into advancing science. For that reason I wanted to give back to the community.

Currently, we are offering the first month for a 50% discount to anyone interested in trying out our service. If interested, please leave a message on this thread and we’ll figure out how to sync up.

The promo code is quantifiedself50 and will be available for 3 more days.

Cheers,
Richard
CEO
Thryve

2 Likes

hi

sounds exciting. we are willing to try.

I’ll bite. The fungal analysis seems interesting.

Hi, looks interesting but hoping you can answer/clarify a few things:

1. Where are you located? No address listed on your website.
  2. Are you testing samples yourself, or outsourcing to a 3rd-party lab? I’m assuming the latter? If so, is it a CLIA-licensed lab? Where are they located?
  3. How frequently do you allow for retesting? Is this included in the monthly fee?
  4. Based on results, are you delivering a customized probiotic blend, or does everyone get the same product?
  5. Where can I see a product label showing exact strains/amounts? Hopefully it’s not “proprietary blend”, since your website says your probiotics are patented :slight_smile:
  6. What is your roadmap/timing for developer/API access?

Sorry for all of the questions, but before I send my DNA to anyone it’s good to know more about who I would be sending it to. Thanks!

2 Likes

@Amith_vikram_Rangara sounds good! Please go to www.thryveinside.com/signup

Use quantifiedself50 at checkout for discount. Look forward to all the microbial data coming through!

We have ITS sequencing available for Fungal but won’t be launching it till Q2’17. Just an FYI

1 Like

Comments inline:

Where are you located? No address listed on your website.

• We are located in Sunnyvale, CA
    Are you testing samples yourself, or outsourcing to a 3rd-party lab? I’m assuming the latter? If so, is it a CLIA-licensed lab? Where are they located?
  • Outsource. Miami University. They are not CLIA certified.
    How frequently do you allow for retesting? Is this included in the monthly fee?
  • Our repair plan sends kits 4x a year and maintain 2x a year. Every 3 months and 6 months, respectively. The monthly subscription also includes our probiotics as well. The repair plan includes a 30 min monthly phone consult with a Ph.D on staff.
    Based on results, are you delivering a customized probiotic blend, or does everyone get the same product?
  • For now we are generic across the board. However, by Q3’17 we will have custom / personalized.
    Where can I see a product label showing exact strains/amounts? Hopefully it’s not “proprietary blend”, since your website says your probiotics are patented :slight_smile:
  • DM your email and I’ll send you our product label and certifications.
    What is your roadmap/timing for developer/API access?
  • We plan to launch this Q3 or Q4 next year. Depending on priorities.
    Sorry for all of the questions, but before I send my DNA to anyone it’s good to know more about who I would be sending it to. Thanks!
  • No problem, thanks for asking them! Feel free to reach out if you had any other questions. My fault for reaching out late, for some reason I was temporarily put on hold…
2 Likes

Great stuff! I am interested. Are you shipping to Europe?

Looks awesome. Would you guys deliver to Europe? I’m trying uBiome at the moment, but looking for something more regular (quarterly).

Hi Justin - we are launching international orders in Q2’17. I can take your information and put you on our newsletter (so the same discount still applies). Feel free to reach out directly at richard@thryveinside.com

1 Like

Hi Boomer- we are launching international orders in Q2’17. I can take your information and put you on our newsletter (so the same discount still applies). Feel free to reach out directly at richard@thryveinside.com

I hope I was able to answer everyone’s questions! Look forward to your contributions to microbiome science. Cheers!

Also just an FYI the limited time offer is available for another 3 days.