Overwhelming

Hi everyone! I’m new here and I’ve been looking through the different tools and forum posts but it’s just so overwhelming with all the information. I’m trying to find out if there is a simple way to track health information for lab results, weight, etc, with charts so that I can see where I’m at better than just looking at numbers.

Any thoughts are appreciated. :slight_smile:

-Kristin Hope

Hey Kristin, welcome! Tracking your health info is as complex or as simple as you decide to make it. A great way to start is with an Excel (or OpenOffice, Google Docs, etc.) spreadsheet. The data from a spreadsheet are very portable to pretty much anywhere, if you later decide to adopt one or several of the many tools presented on the site.

I’ll hack together a quick example with some made-up numbers and attach it. Feel free to modify/expand/delete/share. [attachment=22]

Please don’t feel any pressure like you have to have this all figured out on day one. Hopefully you’ll find it is lots of fun and pretty interesting. You can do it!

Thank you so much!! This is pretty much what I was trying to figure out how to do, but I think I was looking at the big picture as a whole instead of taking a step back to break it down. :slight_smile: I really needed a visual chart, but was having trouble finding how to make it readable.

Thank you again - I really appreciate it! :slight_smile: