Participants Required for Session on Informing and Evaluating Self-Tracking Tools in Health!

Hello, I am a doctoral student at the University of Washington, and I work on designing technology for health tracking and examining how people reflect on/make sense of their health tracking data. I am currently working on a project to understand how Generative AI technology (e.g., ChatGPT, Microsoft Co-Pilot) can be leveraged to enhance personalized care & recommendations. This includes supporting people in getting actionable insights from their health tracking data & understanding their perceptions of the recommendations/responses received.

We are looking for those who:
a) are 18 years of age or older, and
b) track data to better understand and answer questions about their health
to participate in a 90 min-long interview + study session.

Sessions can be conducted in-person or on Zoom.
You will be compensated with a $40 giftcard for participating in the session. Your information will be kept confidential & will not be shared with anyone outside the research team.

To participate, please fill out the screening survey: https://forms.gle/65zu95TF74orwoX17

If you are eligible for the study, I will contact you to schedule a session. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or respond to this post!

Good apps would be better. Generative AI has limits and makes mistakes.

Topic closed, this project has expired.