Participants Required for Session on Informing and Evaluating Self-Tracking Tools in Health!

Hello, I am a doctoral student at the University of Washington, and I work on designing technology for health tracking and examining how people reflect on/make sense of their health tracking data. I am currently working on a project to understand how Generative AI technology (e.g., ChatGPT) can be leveraged to enhance personalized care & recommendations. This includes supporting people in getting actionable insights from their health tracking data & understanding their perceptions of the recommendations/responses received.

We are looking for those who:
a) are 18 years of age or older, and
b) track data to better understand and answer questions about their health
to participate in a 60 min-long interview + study session.

Sessions can be conducted in-person or on Zoom.
You will be compensated with a $20 giftcard for participating in the session. Your information will be kept confidential & will not be shared with anyone outside the research team.

To participate, please fill out the screening survey: https://forms.gle/65zu95TF74orwoX17

If you are eligible for the study, I will contact you to schedule a session. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or respond to this post!