Phenomenal developer wanted as co-founder for QS Startup

I’m looking for a developer with strong intrinsic motivation as a co-founder for a Startup that will add a lot of value to the Quantified Self community. The startup is focused on facilitating effective self-experimentation to optimize oneself. For more details please get in touch!

A few notes:

1. Phenomenal developers who get stuff done are super-valuable, so I’ve posted here because the project is really exciting to anyone who is passionate about QS. I’m searching for somebody for whom this resonates with their ‘why’ who could easily get work elsewhere.

2. I’m not going to waste your time with any NDAs or assorted jazz. I’ve got a version 0.1 which I want you to build so I can test it. You will be paid for your time from the beginning.

3. I have a lot of experience with self-tracking and a rigorous analytic background. However at the early stage I know the developer brings a lot to the table. Fortunately I also have liquid cash to invest in the venture (i.e. pay you!). I have also run my own profitable business for over a year and have experience in sales and marketing.

You can find out more about me at cardquant.com