Please tell me what you think about this app that allows you to track pretty much anything

I have an idea for an app and implemented a prototype and it would be great if you could tell me what you think about the app and the idea itself.

The app is a tool that allows you to track anything that you can express with numbers or a simple “yes” or “no”. The focus is on finding relationships between all the things you track and tell you what relationships are the most significant. It computes correlation coefficients between everything you track (e.g. how long you slept and your coffee consumption) and lists them. For example, if you track how much you sleep and many other things, you’ll see which of these things correlates the most with how long you slept. The downside is that you should have a basic understanding of what correlation coefficients can and cannot tell you.

It would be awesome if you could answer some (or even all) of the following questions:

1. Would you use it?
  2. Do you think the app is useful? Why or why not?
  3. Is the requirement to have a basic knowledge of statistics a big barrier?
  4. Is tracking things by manually entering values into an app too much effort?

The app is called “QuikkTrack” and is available for free on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zqkm4qesey7ycbn.tracking_app

It would be awesome if you could try it out and tell me what you think.

How would this be different from exist.io?
Or said in another way… What will this do that exist.io can’t do?
They have custom tracking and can show correlations between the things :slight_smile:

read then please contribute to