QS Access on IOS 14

This app has been a godsend for me for the past 18 months. I export steps, distance walked/run and distance cycled and it worked well in all this time without fault.

Ive just recently updated to the IOS14 beta and have noticed that the app is no lonbert exporting any distance data for cycling or walking/running…and just steps seems to be in the available tabulated data.

Now this might be an issue with the beta or Apple may have changed how the data is collected or presented which has broken the app…wonder if anyone knows of a fix or if there is any planned update for this

TIA

We haven’t been able to devote resources to updating QS Access, unfortunately, so each new release seems to break more of it. If there is a QS community member who wants to support further development please get in touch.

I could take a look if you want? @michaelforrest on Github.

Did anything happen here? I’m on iOS15 now - and it just crashes when I try to export data.

We no longer maintain this app, but I heard from @sprague that this one works well for the same purpose: ‎Health Auto Export - JSON+CSV on the App Store

1 Like

Perhaps you should remove it from the app store then - the app really just crashes now. I found another which looks promising:

Re: removing it from the app store. Probably has to happen at some point. Maybe even now. Thanks for bringing it my attention.