QS17 Roommates and Travel Planning

Hey Bex,

I have send you an e-mail and looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Hi Ladies,

does anyone of you need or want to share a room with me at the Casa? I am staying Friday 16 of June - till Sunday 18 June.

1 Like

Anybody in Amsterdam this weekend who wants to post some of our QS posters in local cafes? They look really nice and it would be great to have a few dozen around the city.

Hey :slight_smile:
I am interested in sharing a room for the conference!

Hey Greg,

are you still searching for a roommate for any of the days?

Hey Charlotte, I’m supposed to have a roommate on the nights of the 16th and 17th. However, the other nights should be free. Let me know!

1 Like

Hi Charlotte, so let us share, if you are still looking :slight_smile: i already booked a room with 2 beds, let us continue via email ok?

1 Like

Really nice! Yes, I’m still looking. [details=Summary] Just send me an e-mail to charlotteschlau@gmx.de [/details] :slight_smile:

Hi QS-friends,
I look for a place to sleep Saturday (17 June) night. Anyone that want to share? Look forward to meet in Amsterdam :slight_smile:

Hey Greg, I already have a room but I would like to stay till monday. Have you booked your room for monday too and is it possible to stay one the night from sunday to monday? That would be great!

Hi everyone!

My friend Alex and I are coming to QS17 as volunteers from Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, where we’re currently studying. We’ll be in Amsterdam from Thursday the 15th - Monday the 19th. We’d love to share space if someone has got room for the two of us!

If anyone has space to spare, please send an email to me at elias.svensson.1992@gmail.com. Thanks!

HI Charlotte, the room is available Sunday till Monday. I’ll send you an email. Thanks!

Is anyone still looking for a room to share?

I have booked a twin room at hotel Casa and I’m looking to share to split the costs. 163.5 euro per person for 3 nights. Check-in Friday June 16 and check-out Monday June 19.
Please contact me via email: rebecca.bergsland [@] gmail.com

1 Like

We have two rooms at the discount rate at Casa 400 that are not taken yet. We have to release them today – but it’s a good price. If anybody wants a room that hasn’t booked one at Casa yet, let us know! Need to hear right away and we will transfer it to you.

Email: erica@quantifiedself.com