Hello. My name is Sylvia and I’m a PhD candidate at the Department of Biomedical Informatics at Columbia University.
I am conducting a study to evaluate a data quality characterization tool for fitness tracker data that focuses on data completeness.
We are recruiting researchers who:
- have experience in analyzing fitness tracker/wearable device data for their research
- have experience in other biomedical data (e.g., EHR), but would be interested in conducting research with fitness tracker/wearable device data in the future.
If you decide to participate you will be expected to:
• Watch a tutorial video on two data quality tools.
• Interact with the tool and explore dataset provided
• Conduct a few tasks related to data quality assessment using the tools. (If needed, you can also conduct your own analysis using the dataset and code editor of your choice.)
• Respond to surveys
• Be interviewed on your thoughts on the tool
The study will take approximately 1 hour and you will be compensated $50 for participating in this study.
For further information or if you’re interested in participating, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org