Reporter App Question

So, I just got the reporter app and really like its potential. Has anybody else used it and, if so, what kinds of custom questions have you put in it? Prior to getting this app, I really only thought in terms of numbers, e.g. miles run, body weight, etc…

We actually had the same question posed on the QS Facebook Group. I also just downloaded the app last night and went searching for example questions. Turns out that Felton has started to help people find each other’s questions:

Unofficial Survey Question Repository

Question Suggestions

More Question Suggestions (google doc)

I also highly suggest following @getreporter on Twitter. They’re really active and are great about answering questions and responding to ideas.

Thank you. That was helpful.

I installed it, used it for three days and uninstalled it. I can’t really say why I don’t like it, but it’s an awesome app.

Your post is very confusing. It is an awesome app yet you didn’t like and uninstalled it.?

I meant it’s a cool app and could lead to some interesting data but I somehow didn’t like it and uninstalled it. Of course it’s confusing.

Anyway, I probably didn’t use it because I did not add the right questions. I gave it another chance this monday and have been answering great questions every day.