Seeking interviewee for a graduate school project about the QS

Hey everybody,
My name is Alicia and I’m a graduate communications/sociology student at New York University. I’m currently working on a project about the Quantified Self and I’d like to interview a member of the QS community to talk about their experience with self-tracking. The identity and answers of the interviewee would indeed remain anonymous.

Please let me know if any of you are interested, thank you very much in advance for your help.

Best,
Alicia

Alicia,
I have been self-tracking for years, beginning with steps and weight in 2011.

Dear Robert,
Thank you so much for your answer, I would really appreciate it if we could schedule a short interview in the next few days. Would you mind send me a message via social media so that we can get in touch, since I don’t think I can send a private message on this site?
You can reach out to me on Facebook (Alicia Alonso Menjon) or Instagram (@menjonalicia).

Thanks again for your help and I’m looking forward to hearing your experience with self-tracking.
Best,
Alicia

Id also be happy to help with your project.

Thank you very much Isaac, I’d appreciate it we could schedule a short interview.
You can reach out to me on Facebook (Alicia Alonso Menjon) or Instagram (@menjonalicia)

Thanks again, looking forward to hearing about your experience.
Best,
Alicia