SmartSleep app for polyphasic sleepers

Hi, guys. I am a polyphasic sleeper for almost 2 years and I sleep 4,5 hours a day. Me and my friends made lots of experiments on this field and we want to share our experience. We decided to create a mobile application that would be an essential guide to polyphasic sleep experience for everyone.

Check our website: www.smartsleepteam.com

We already have a functioning prototype that we use in our everyday life, but we need funds to finish it and launch to pruduction. So we created a company on kickstarter.

We apreciate any feedback, proposals and contributions. If you have any questions please contact us.

I think it’s worth reading Piotr Wozniak’s analysis of Polyphasic Sleep, not as gospel but as a perspective worth considering:

http://www.supermemo.com/articles/polyphasic.htm

I don’t understand why Piotr assosiates plyphasic slepp with Uberman pattern. We don’t practice Uberman and don’t force anybody to try it. We are on the same page with Piotr that Uberman doesn’t provide enough SWS that can be even dangerous for mental and physical wellness. However there are lots of polyphasic sleep patterns that provide the portion of both SWS and REM phases. Personaly I sleep 3.5 hour during the night to get enough SWS and I take three 20 min naps during the day to satisfy my REM needs.