Study on Time Tracking tools - Interviews wanted

Interview wanted

Hello everyone, I am a student researcher at the University of Paris Dauphine and I am currently conducting a study on the technologies of self quantification in the professional environment (Datafication phenomenon) with for instance the use of time-tracking tools.

I would like to interview workers who quantify their professional activity and who use these time-tracking tools.

I think I am in the right place to find these users :wink:

If you are interested in participating in this study, reply to this post or send me a private message and I can provide you with more information about the study and the interview.

Thank you very much to all the volunteers and have a nice day,

Simon

Hello Simon, I would be interested in this. I record every hour of every day and have done since 2017. How can I help? Have you made a little group?

1 Like

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your answer and your availability. I haven’t created a little group, but I’ll send you a private message to plan this interview.

Alex, I’d love to see a show&tell talk about your projects. We haven’t returned to in person meetings yet, but I could set up a video chat and record it if you’re willing. 4 years of tracking at 1 hour resolution is very interesting.

More than happy to talk about it :slight_smile: please reach out

1 Like

Hi Simon,
I am conducting a research for a post grad project and would love to chat with wearable device AI developers as I look to contrast perspectives of developers and device manufacturers with those of clinicians. Please send me a message.