Time budgeting software

I’m looking for a tool to help me budget and track the time I spend doing different activities. Essentially, it would be something like Mint.com but for your time. You say how you want to spend your time in the future on different activities i.e. you create a time budget. Then the tools asks you at the end of the day how you actually spent your time. You can then compare the two and make changes to achieve your goals.

Does anybody know of something similar? Thanks!

1 Like

Gleeo. Not exactly like that, but quite close.

Thanks, Dan! Ideally I’m looking for something where you don’t have to start a timer every time you do something different. I can see how I would forget to do that all the time. It would be much easier to batch the time allocation at the end of the day. But this might be the closest thing out there.

Alternatively, I guess I could always build it myself. Would anyone else find this useful?

You might be able to use an app like Reporter(http://www.reporter-app.com/) to set up custom questions (i.e., "how long, then have it prompt you before you go to bed each evening.

Awesome QuantifiedBob! This might just do the trick. Now I just have to wait for it to get to Android :confused: