1. Can you control who has access to your data?
Jawbone may share your data “with your consent”, or without your consent as part of a “joint venture”.
2. Can you export your data?
You can download your data, but the API is for registered partners only.
3. Can you close your account?
You have to contact their support team to close your account; it’s not clear what data is retained once your account is closed.
4. Can the terms change without prior notice?
5. Can I trust them to keep my data secure?
Jawbone’s website enforces using a secure connection (HTTPS).