1. Can you control who has access to your data?
You grant Nike a “non-exclusive, non-revocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual right” to use your data “in any manner” and “for any purpose”. Nike can use “information that is publicly shared […] for promotional purposes.”
2. Can you export your data?
You can’t download your data. There is an API, but only for “select developers”.
3. Can you close your account?
You can “deactivate” your account; what data is retained is not clear.
4. Can the terms change without prior notice?
5. Can I trust them to keep my data secure?
The Nike+ website does not support using a secure connection (HTTPS). :@