1. Can you control who has access to your data?
You grant Runkeeper a “perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license” to your data. Runkeeper won’t share your data with third parties, or use it for any purpose other than what the data was provided for.
2. Can you export your data?
You can easily export all your data as a zip file (tracklogs + csv), and there is an API.
3. Can you close your account?
You can close your account (if you find the link…), and Runkeeper will "cease using your Personal Data.
4. Can the terms change without prior notice?
Runkeeper reserves “the right to update or modify” the terms “at any time and from time to time without prior notice”.
5. Can I trust them to keep my data secure?
Runkeeper’s website does not support using a secure connection (HTTPS). :@