I’ve been working with a friend to build an app that replaces Excel for tracking our activities and goals. The app is called WeAchieve (https://www.weachieve.io) and we have built the following features so far:
- For any activity, track almost any kind of metric (numeric, time, text, binary)
- Create goals with routines and milestones built on top of this data
- Compete with friends in challenges based off of our data
- Join friends in small accountability groups focused on sharing and motivating ourselves to keep to our routines
- We currently integrate with Apple Health and Strava, with more integrations coming soon
- We are on the web and the iOS app store
We would love to get feedback from the community on how the app is working currently and gather suggestions on how to improve it moving forward.