Withings Sleep Tracking Pad - Experiences? + Non wearables in similar price range?

Withings Sleep Tracking Pad - Experiences? + Non wearables in similar price range?

I’ve been using a ResMed S+ for years. It is no longer supported…ResMed suggests the use of an app instead…though they have a next generation tracker called “SleepScore Max” which I have not tried since my S+ is still working.

Tom

Only I can think of in this category, is the eight sleep mattress - but obviously at much higher price.

I’m probably about to get one of the newer SleepScore Max units, even though my S+ unit is still working fine (despite the problems with the app, including dropped Bluetooth connections)…Tom

Thanks for sharing. Its not super expensive. Experiences?

I was looking at Withings Sleep Tracking Pad and Beauty Rest Sleep Tracking pad as they range around 50-60 $ at a decent sale price and even lesser if a decent used one.

S+ is not expensive. On the secondary market (eBay) they are usually less than $50. I’ve used mine for quite a while (multiple years) and feel like it is accurate, but what do I compare it with?. I just bought a used “Sleepscore Max” so I can run both and compare.
Tom