Working on a mood/habit tracking chat bot

Hi everyone!

I just found this place and thought you guys might be interested in Pepper, a mood and habit tracking chat bot being developed by my company. We’re trying to answer the following questions:

• Can talking to a bot help you feel better?
  • Is a bot more effective than an app?

It’s still early in development so i’d love to hear your thoughts on the experience so far.

Current Features

• Reminders to track your moods in the morning/afternoon/evening.
  • Comment/journal for any of your mood states
  • Track and be reminded of 1 daily habit
  • Daily/weekly/monthly text breakdown of your mood history
  • Rolling 7-day mood “calendar”
  • Google Calendar syncing to track your mood after specific events in your calendar
  • Google Fit and Fitbit syncing to track activity data

Currently, we’re working on implementing better habit tracking, better natural language processing, and social sharing/support.

Getting Started
Direct Link - Follow this link to get started immediately.
Through Facebook Page - Go to the page and hit “Message” to start.

Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions or thoughts!

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ll try it out for a bit and let you know if I have any feedback.

Really interesting idea.
I myself work for IBM Watson, specifically on conversational agents, so I am more than interested in this application of yours. Will definitely try it out and try to give you some of my feedback.
In the meanwhile can I ask if you have written an article or can provide further information about the implementation details and used technologies?

Its quite interesting. i loved the features which you have incorporated in this device. Tracking the moods in the morning as well as evening is really an interesting one. Tracking the reminding 1 daily habit is also a good feature. All the very best.

writing a dissertation