Would you like the ULTIMATE tracking aggregator with analytics and custom dashboards?

Would you be interested in:
the ULTIMATE tracking aggregator with analytics and custom dashboards?

(SIMILAR TO EXIST.IO BUT WITH MORE CUSTOM FUNCTIONALITY)

I’m thinking about building an online platform that will be different from Exist.io in the following ways:

• It will also support the upload of .CSV files from unsupported trackers and define custom scripts to extract attributes from those files.

• The custom tracking will also allow for numbered variables, and can be sorted into different groups!

• You will be able to create your own pages and subpages with custom dashboards! (Visualize any combination of variables with a scatterplot, timeline, etc.)

Comment “I’m interested” if you would like to know if I build this platform ! :smiley:

Also… Is there anything else that you would include in a platform like this?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Personal Dashboards for Self-Tracking Data

(Tagging @Christian_Michael who commented in a different thread.)

Do you know where I can contact and find some of these developers who have made similar projects directly?
I would love to learn from them :slight_smile:
If I’m not going to build this as a general product, I’m probably going to build it for myself with the trackers that I use :slight_smile:

Just to understand more:
-With open health Jupiter notebooks I can’t do correlations between variables from different trackers, right?
-With zenobase I can only import data from these services right? I can’t manually upload from ,CSV’s?

Yes, you can import data from a file into any existing bucket in Zenobase, using one of several supported formats, including a somewhat generic CSV or JSON file. There is also an API.

Personally, the main use I have for “dashboards” is too keep an eye open for data collection issues. Whenever I’ve wanted to get any real use out of my data (beyond quick lookups), I’ve ended up having to dump the data, and do one-off data cleanups and visualizations…

Python/Pandas/Jupyter is a bit kludgy, but works well enough, especially when you can copy-paste other people’s code :smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Personal Dashboards for Self-Tracking Data

Is there a guide for uploading the .CVS files? I haven’t found that functionality.
Once it is imported, is it then possible to do things like seeing correlations between different variables, put two variables on the same timeline and seeing how one variable changes depending on time of day and so on?

I’m going to do some forum gardening to put this conversation into a topic where it has a chance of continuing productively. I rarely do this, thinking a bit of chaos is no problem, but in this case the topic is important and somewhat technical, so I think it would be best for the discussion to rearrange a bit. I’m going to:

• Close this topic and a similar topic.
  • Start a new topic called “Personal Dashboards for Self-Tracking Data.” Transfer some of the relevant posts to the new topic.

I hope helps with this discussion about an important set of questions and ideas.