Zeo Sleep Monitor - Android Data Export

I don’t disagree.

I think the work you have done already goes a long ways to making that possible. But I don’t see Bluetooth as limited to the Android platform. Once the protocol is worked out (which I think you have done) it can be used between a Windows, Linux, OSX or Android and iOS device.

I don’t pretend to think I can write all of those programs all at once… but I find each has its charms… and its certainly going to be a lot of fun. If other people code up something faster… great… plenty of other platforms to look at and circle back to learn from them too.

It would be really cool if that company which bought the Intellectual Property appeared and granted license to legally look at the old app… and I take it for granted its not that interesting from what you say. But if they did I would still look at it. My guess is they have no interest in making the effort to do that…

Working on the Zeo Mobile seems like an Evergreen project… so many people have come before and had a go at it. I really liked the story about Brian who got them into opensource after hacking the bedside model.

The Terms do explicitly say reversing the apps is forbidden… so that’s the end of that. But the Bluetooth protocol is still open for interpretation.

US Patent regarding Sleep Monitoring
Systems and methods for sleep monitoring
Describes processing of the raw EEG data into sleep states

US Patent for the Zeo bedside
Data-driven sleep coaching system
Contains the equation for determining the ZQ value from acquired data.

US Patent for the Zeo Mobile
Multi-modal sleep system

A Zeo Developer describing Signal processing - Stephen Fabregas
Behind the Headband (1): How Zeo Works

Last Archive.org of the approved Developer API’s (including Android) and Terms
Zeo Developer Interfaces Welcome

An interview from 2013
Ben Rubin former CEO what came after Zeo

Libraries and Binaries
QS links to Zeo bedside final archives

Hacker Brian (the Zeo Intern)

Brian Zeo and Aluminum foil Faraday cages