Zeo Sleep Monitor

To obtain realtime data, you need the 2.6.3R firmware. The R version will work to unencrypt for the java viewer and realtime. The O version only unencrypts for the java viewer, Both are available from the resource page linked above.

You donā€™t need any firmware update to use the viewer, you only needed it to use the old java viewer or to use realtime data, and this also only applied to the bedside unit (did you say you had the mobile?).

The viewer is a download and click the exe, or right click and open. Donā€™t open the package contents, that wonā€™t work.
If there is an issue with that, contact me at the address on the site where you downloaded it.

Sorry if offtopic, but how to extract the data from Android? In contrast with IOS app the Android app does not attach itā€™s database when clicking send diagnostics. Will your viewer directly open an sql?

My viewer directly opens both android DB files, or iOS sqlite files. I have built this in using data files that I have been kindly sent by various people but donā€™t have a Zeo mobile or an android phone to actually know how you get these files, sorry.

Hi woodinblack,

Firstly, thanks for developing the Zeo Viewer application - it is great.
Iā€™ve written/modified an Android app to more easily export the data - and just wanted some clarification about the data format.

The process is largely working, but on some samples, the counts are off, as per the attached screenshot and CSV file.
If you have time, could you have a look and let me know whether iā€™m formatting the data incorrectly?

Thanks,
Nicholas Barry

sleep_data_2016-02-16T07-41-42.csv (12.3 KB)

1 Like

Nicolas, while weā€™re waiting for Woody to get back, it looks to me as if your CSV data elements are twice what they should be. The data should be expressed in 30sec epochs, such that one hour = 60min = 120 epochs. If you would divide your source data elements by two (or not multiply them by two as appropriate), I think it would produce the correct result.
BTW, running your CSV data on my Zeo Sleep Monitor App, ver: 0.3.0b, produces the same graphic result as yours.

Yes, there is a problem I know about at the moment where it is doubling the values, which should be pretty easy to fix, but at the moment I am transferring websites around. As soon as I have got that done, I shall update it!

Zeo Viewer 0.3.2

Hi All,
Sorry for the lack of updates for a while, I had gone on to other things, and noone had suggested anything so I hadnā€™t done any work. Well, I had but I hadnā€™t released anything.
Anyway, I was contacted by Larry Early, who pointed out that the when you selected a small subset of days that all started past midnight, it displayed them tied to the same hour, and sure enough it did.
The fix was quite simple so I did it. At the same time, I think the issue above with the import had been fixed earlier, but I hadnā€™t released it, the doubling of values. Because there are two types of csv files around, those with units in epochs (30 seconds) and those in minutes, it works out which one this specific CSV file is talking about, based on whether it adds up to the real times. Should be fine.
Anyway, the zeo viewer installer is at http://www.alienrat.net/downloads/ZeoViewerInstallerW-0_3_2.exe - if you have the 0.3.1 you can just update the exe at http://www.alienrat.net/downloads/ZeoViewer-0_3_2.zip - noting that will only work updating 0.3.1, that version changed a bit.

Made a slight mistake in that build, and forgot to include the sql drivers that are needed for mobile data import. All other features work.

If you need mobile data import, I have updated the installer, so redownload and reinstall over the previous version and all will be good.
Sorry about that.

Hey woodinblack,
I just tried a few of the downloads from your Alienrat directory hoping for a zeo sleep viewer or something that would let me get my days from my Android phone into my Mac (os 10.6.8), but all of the zip files gave me errors upon opening of one sort or another.

Might I be trying anything incorrectly? Or was there just not a version that would work with 10.6? (I can post bug reports like above if youā€™d like: exception type EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) and exception code KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0xfffffffffffffff8ā€¦)

Thanks for considering,
B_S

I wanted to say that I found your post last night as I was thinking about using medi-trace pads I had on hand so Iā€™m happy I found your post.