After 12 days of gruelling debugging and hacking, I finally got Zeoscope installed on my Windows 7 machine. It was totally worth it.
I realized that there is a real lack of instruction out there for troubleshooting this installation. Some people have no trouble. I on the other hand called in a professional software developer and HE couldn’t figure out why this was not working (lots of trouble with COM ports that ended up having nothing to do with COM ports).
Rather than try to boil the ocean, I wanted to at least offer to help anyone who is struggling with this. I will be getting a melon headband soon and I am thinking about playing around with some of the Lucid Scribe code. Let me know if you have any insights on that if any of you have played with it.