Very exciting news from anti-aging research company Human Longevity, Inc:
The Health Nucleus platform uses whole genome sequence analysis, advanced clinical imaging and innovative machine learning – combined with a comprehensive curation of personal health history – to deliver the most complete picture of individual health.
integrate your genomic, microbiome, and metabolomic data with your clinical data
The first center is located in San Diego, CA, and combines "genomics with a complete array of other clinical and biological measures, including":
- Whole human genome sequencing, spanning all 6 billion base pairs of DNA (most DNA tests examine less than 2% of the full genetic code);
- Microbiome sequencing which quantifies the collective genomes of the microorganisms that live inside and on the human body (it is estimated that there are 10 times more microbial cells than human cells in our bodies);
- Metabolome characterization which enables us to measure the unique chemical fingerprints that cellular processes leave behind;
- A comprehensive body MRI scan to screen for any abnormalities and provide a baseline for the future;
- Customized laboratory tests and screenings.
Interestingly, they use ResMed "to monitor sleep".
To learn more, visit www.healthnucleus.com.