The ZeoCompanion App is nearly done. Its turned into a bigger project than I thought. I have been stuck in my house while remodeling is done, so thats given me alot of time to work on it.
The ZeoCompanion app will provide:
1. Automated daily email export of Zeo CSV data or snapshot images
2. Manual email or other sharing of Zeo CSV data exports or snapshot images
3. More basic analytics of daily sleep history and showing the 30-sec hypnogram
4. A dashboard with trend-over-time basic analytics
5. A sleep journal that extends and is more customizable than what was formerly on myZeo.com, including tracking of going-to-sleep problems and nighttime-wakeups; its integrated into the CSV export. Gibson's Healthy Sleep Formula is also integrated into the journal.
6. Optional (not for the feint-of-heart) tool that provides direct access to the headband (and could be used eventually to complete eliminate the need for the existing Zeo App).
I'll likely start a new thread here when it's first release is ready some time next week. It will be open-source and posted to GitHub then as well.